Saturday, September 1, 2007

MK quotes about her fashion launch of "James and Elizabeth"

Mary-Kate Olsen talked about her fahion line "James and Elizabeth" and also her n Ash's favourite outfits... Check it Out-

"Ashley and I are excited about the launch of our new contemporary line Elizabeth and James! It’s been such an amazing collaboration between us and our partner Jane Siskin. Some of my favorite pieces are the Sequined Dress, Shrunken Blazer and the Super Skinny Pants. Ashley’s favorites include the ......"
For further reading check the official fansite of Mk and Ash -- Here .

--zEaloUsMe--
aka #1 Olsen Fan
Olsens Live 4-Eva!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello mary-kate and ashliy my name is
aneesa it's good to meet you both i
just want to look at you you both
are twins do you know something if
peaple has the same face that means
they are twins like my mum and her
sister they are twins tolgever in
my would in my school the twins are
safa a and marwa safa is from 1j
and my wun is 1c me and marwa is from 1c good bye.

UX Design Studio said...

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

Ciba Vision Freshlook Contact Lens said...

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share